We at the Rolling Mill Division, Dabaspet of M/s Jindal Aluminium Limited, as a pioneer in the Aluminium Industry are committed to enrich and continually Improve the safety to the environment and life of our employees and company at large, in all our activities involved in the Manufacture and Supply of Aluminium Sheets, Foils and Converted Foils.
We shall achieve this through:
- Minimising the harmful impact and risks to the environment, health and safety in our activities;
- Compliance to all Applicable Statutory, Regulatory and Other mutually agreed customer’s Environment, Health and Safety Requirements;
- Adopt Programs for reduction of Pollution and Promote the conservation of natural resources;
- Communicate the Importance of this Policy to all Employee’s, Public and all Interested parties;
- Set Measurable Objectives and Targets and review them periodically for its effectiveness;
- Adherence and Commitment to the requirements specified in the IS / ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System and IS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
|Date: 22/04/2013||(K.R. RAGHUNATH)|
|Place: Dabaspet, Bangalore||Vice Chairman|