ISO 9001: 2008 – A Brief
ISO 9001 is a QMS certification that enables an organization to showcase its commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. It is a standard that is internationally recognized and preferred by numerous organizations worldwide. The standard requires companies and organizations to come up with a quality manual and this in turn helps in streamlining business processes and operations. Also, definitive roles and responsibilities are laid down and this helps in increasing the operational efficiency to a great extent.
Key Highlights of ISO 9001:2008
Apart from improving the efficiency and business operations, there are a lot of benefits that an organization can reap out of following the ISO 9001:2008 standard. A few of them are listed below:
- Improved productivity and increased revenue
- Accountability is greatly improved with stringent checks in place
- Helps in improving relationships with existing customers
- Gives an organization competitive edge in the market and increases the reliability and trust quotient from a customer’s standpoint
- With better quality and procedural standards, the relationship an organization has with its customers, suppliers and employees is greatly improved
- With regular audits, areas of improvement can be identified and worked upon
We are an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization
At JAL, quality has been paramount since our inception and we owe our position in the aluminium extrusion industry in India today to dedicated efforts towards uncompromised quality and customer satisfaction initiatives. We conduct Surveillance Audits regularly and our extrusion division in our aluminium factory in Bangalore has successfully completed the Surveillance Audit of IS/ISO 9001:2008 QMS standard on 22nd & 23rd of December 2015. Also, our Rolling & Extrusion division at Dabaspet has successfully completed the Surveillance Audit of IS/ISO 9001:2008 QMS standard on 14th & 15th of September 2015.